- Pride in having your
own business and making day –to- day decisions yourself.
- Lower risk of failure than if you were to start your
own business from scratch.
- Ability to sell services to markets that cannot be serviced
by company owned brokerages because of higher operational
costs and lower motivation of employees in company owned
- Being a part of a uniform operation, yet always treated
for who you are- an independent business owner.
- Ongoing support in administrative and operational matters.
- The enhancement of your abilities and financially benefiting
from an opportunity you could not have in most employment